The Worst Co-Scholastic

 

Today something extraordinary happened🤯. Co-Scholastic is supposed to be where we learn to dance, sing and play piano, but today it was the worst co-scholastic class ever…

Today some people shouted at a ear piercing rate in class, well it wasn't my fault I never spoke. The dance teacher came in and took us to the assembly area. Then they divided us into a groups. I was divided into the dancing group, they asked the group to stand up, so I stood up. For some reason the dance teacher hit me, I don't know why he did it. They said that because we were ''all'' shouting, they gave us a punishment. But this isn't the normal old school punishments. They made us sit in the assembly for almost 3 hours😔, crazy, right. We got so bored that I found a smallest flexible broken stick piece a human can find, and a small piece of paper. I launched the paper with the stick piece, well that was until I got bored of course.

                                   


                                           

Comments